Jay-Z’s Latest Surprise Launch Has Nothing to Do With Audio
Rapper-turned-mogul Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter, 48, is growing his already impressive financial commitment portfolio. Jay-Z is at the rear of a new venture fund called Marcy Enterprise Companions with small business associates Lawrence Marcus of Walden Enterprise Capital and Jay Brown of Roc Nation, in accordance to California regulatory filings and documented by Axios.
Claimed to be truly worth $900 million, according to Forbes — and that is not together with wife Beyoncé’s claimed $350 million fortune, according to Forbes — Jay-Z’s entrepreneurial eyesight has broadened considerably beyond new music in the last two a long time.
Jay-Z’s former and present investments range from a sports activities crew to a luggage company and include:
- Rocawear, a clothes business
- 40/40 Club, an upscale sports bar and restaurant chain
- Spirits manufacturers Armand de Brignac champagne and D’Usse cognac
- The Brooklyn Nets, an NBA workforce
- On-demand non-public plane DC escort support corporation JetSmarter
- Roc Nation Sports activities, a athletics management DC escort company
- Recording labels Roc-A-Fella Data — then Def Jam Recordings — and Roc Nation
- Economic buying and selling platform Robinhood
- Baggage maker Away
- Tidal, a new music streaming DC escort provider that Jay-Z owns with other songs A-listers
Amid Jay-Z’s at any time-growing assortment of company assignments, he even now performs for adoring crowds with Beyoncé, with their a few kids in tow as they journey.
Find out Why: It Expenses Huge Cash to Be Beyoncé
Discover out if you invest like a movie star — listed here are 15 firms that Hollywood enjoys.
A lot more on Creating Dollars and Business enterprise
This write-up at first appeared on GOBankingRates.com: Jay-Z’s Most recent Surprise Launch Has Nothing to Do With Songs